Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Happy Holidays


Damn contemporary bullshit architecture!


Of course they are fake! I saw her at the snow cone stand yesterday.


I feel like nobody really likes me.
Fruitcake!


But this bastard shot my aunty!


I told you cigars were bad for you.


My feet are just freezing.
Buddy, you think you have problems?


Holiday tip #37
Never catch snowflakes with your tongue until all the birds have gone south for the winter.


Job evaluation day at Santa's office.
Mounted reindeer heads labeled: Slow, Lazy, Bad attitude.


Err...we'll pop back later.




I heard the stockings were hung.


Oh, great! A flat.


Nice one, Harry! How are you going to explain this to the kids?




Dear Santa, If you leave a new bike under the tree, I will give you the antidote to the poison I put in the milk. - Timmy


Would you look at that? They are making a baby right in the frontyard!
It's disgraceful!


It's not worth it, Roy! Let's just give him our noses and let him go.

No comments: