Sunday, October 28, 2007

World's Corniest PickUp Lines

If you ever have use of these... You are in more trouble than you know...

-I less than three you..... (i <3 you)

-If I was an enzyme, I'd be helicase so I could unzip your genes

-I'm a star. Wanna taste the Milky Way?

-YouTube Myspace and I'll Google your Yahoo

-I tripped on a kiss and fell in love with you.

-Baby, I'm like Taco Bell...I'll spice up your night.

-Damn suga! slow down..Im diabetic!

-You're so hot, you're making my beer warm.

-You're so hot you melt the plastic in my underwear.

-You smell. Lets go take a shower.

-Your lips look so lonely, Would they like to meet mine?

-I think you got a little food on your lip.. here let me lick it off for you.

-I bet my tongue can beat up your tongue.

-I noticed you noticing me and i thought i would notify you that i noticed you too.

-Are you an alien?, because you just abducted my heart.

-I got skittles in my mouth... wanna taste the rainbow?

-Ever played spin the bottle? Mine's pointing at you!

-If you were a pill I'd overdose.

-I wish you were a door,so I could bang you all day

-I wish you were my homework, so i could do you all night long.

-Hey baby, you must be a light switch, coz every time I see you, you turn me on!

-Do you have a map? Cuz Honey, I just keep gettin lost in your eyes.

-Baby, I'm no Fred Flintstone, but I can make your Bedrock!

-Are you from Tennessee? Because you're the only ten I see!

-I didn't know that angels could fly so low

-You must be Jamaican, because Jamaican me crazy.

-I have an "owie" on my lip. Will you kiss it and make it better?

-How about you sit on my lap and we'll see what pops up?

-Did your father have sex with a carrot? Cause you've got nice eyes.

-Your daddy must have been a baker, 'cause you've got a nice set of buns.

-Your daddy must of been a drug dealer, 'cause you're dope.

-Was your father a thief? 'Cause someone stole the stars from the sky and put them in your eyes

-Hey, you see my friend over there? She wants to know if you think i'm cute

-Hi, I'm new in town. Can I have directions to your house?

-Are you a parking ticket, 'cause you have fine written all over you.

-I'm sure glad I brought my library card, 'cause I'm checking you out!

-Is that gun in your pants,or are you just happy to see me?

-Hey, do you know what winks and makes love like a tiger? *WINK*

-One of us is thinking about sex... Okay, it's me

-You are a naughty boy. Go to my room!

No comments: